10 June 2010

29: Modifying Blogger Environmental Sections


I've been showing the incremental process of designing "The Virtual Repository" for environmental biophysics .org. Above are two Blogger sections out of four. Each section has a header now to tie back the "feeling" of the Landing page on the main site. I've pushed the headers pretty hard for file size reduction. They are 15K to 20K GIFs. Some are a little grainy.



The banners have a "cooler" color combination and I may need to warm them up to match the Landing Page. Yet to be determined.

And a common HOME button.
This isn't quite what I'd like yet for return navigation. More of a "close window" button. Blogger has limitations like this --but is free. I also learned you can't create more than 3 blogs in one sitting. You have to wait about 24 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment